About Me

About Me
Click on Pic for More Info

Our Names

Teacher:

Mrs. Ben (Bendixsen)

Paraeducators:


Class Schedule

Monday:

9:50-3:10

Tuesday-Friday

8:50-3:10

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Recommended Favorite Children's Books

Here is a list of my favorites and highest recommended books for our students. One day when I have more time, I will write a short synopsis and some activities to go with it, however, that being said, I still wanted to post them for you. Almost all of them we have read or will read in our classroom this year. The more you read to your child, the better it prepares them for kindergarten including attending, comprehension of activities and preparing for reading themselves. Enjoy!













The Way I Feel Series













































No comments:

Post a Comment